Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Award!! Yoohoo!!

I was away for a short family trip to Yercaud. Came back, logged in and was welcomed by awards from Emreen of Liven Things Up

Thank you Emreen. I accept it and I am passing it on too :-)


Rules of the award:

Accept and post them on your blog with the link to the person who gave it to you.
Pass it to other blogger friends to keep the ball rolling.
Let the nominated person know about his/her award.

I am passing it on to the following awesome blogs:

Simran @ Simz Corner
Anu @ My Dream Canvas (I know yours is an Award Free Blog, but I wanted you to know that MDC is an awesome blog)
Kanika @ And another

Keep blogging..

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful time with family at Yercaud... !!! Thanks for accepting and passing on the awards... !! Congrats and have a fab week !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. super sweet... Thank you!! Accepted and will pass it on.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog...see you .

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats rema...u deserve it...keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for passing the award. I finally passed on the award :) Here - http://simzcorner.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-raining-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...