Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas trees on a string

I have been pinned to Pinterest and I don't regret, as it serves as a huge motivation! :)

This Christmas, I really wanted to buy a tree and do up the whole house, but could not go till the market to buy it and now I feel it is too late. I wanted it to be all up by Dec 1st itself. When you miss to do some thing on time, you lose the enthusiasm to do it at all, right?

So I just took out whatever little Christmas-y things I have and arranged it. But I felt really bad about not having the tree. So I decided to do something, some little thing to prep the Santa in me up ;-)

I decided to make lil Christmas trees on a string. I cut out a template from a thick magazine cover. I used an old invitation card to cut out the rest. I painted them with acrylic paint, tied them to a string and voila! It is ready. (Ignore the brassy wreath :P) Also excuse for the bad pictures :(



I don't know why they look blue! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow ! how beautiful... !!! Try taking in natural light... May be they will look green ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this s a wonderful creation...love the array sooo beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you friends :) motivates me to try new stuff.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the non tree- tree idea...wishes for a great holiday and new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sudha,

    Thank you so much. Wishes for a great New year to you and family too.
    Keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...