Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DIY Ladybug Fridge Magnet

I have been away for a long time.. The creative me has been hibernating. Thanks to Pinterest, I am back and hopefully will be active :)

So I kick started all the creativity back again with a fridge magnet made of M-seal. Easy peasy! I know.. :) It does not look all that great, but this is my very first attempt, I shall get better next time :)

Made with M-seal, painted with acrylic colours and fixed a magnet with the help of double sided tape.
(Need to know if I can buy just magnets to fix behind these anywhere in Bangalore. If any of you know, please share. Thanks)



2 comments:

  1. Wow !Dear, it looks perfect for the first attempt !!!

    You can use the stamens used for artificial flower making ( especially stocking flowers : http://www.zimbio.com/Compression+Socks/articles/990YuB0kTMH/Stocking+Flower+Making) for the antenna of the bug , which will make it even more original !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emreen.. he he, I didn't know what to use for the antenna and gave it a miss :D lol .. Thanks for the link, will try that next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...