Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kitchen refashioned!

My kitchen has been needing makeover since I don't know when, that long. So like I mentioned earlier, I got  rid of all my plastic spice boxes and got myself lovely looking glass jars. I avoid buying plastic as well. All my fridge bottles are glass. Suddenly I see a rage of glass storage options in the market as well. It is fun shopping for Kitchen stuff, I am sure you will agree.


Don't they look cute? :) 

My favourite coloured mugs and K's favourite glass Latte mugs

Stumbled upon these cute chai glasses on a trip to market one day
Now, they are mine :)

Do you have anything made of glass at your home that you are absolutely in love with? Post your pictures here. My first link-up party :) Please post pictures of your home. Join in by adding your name and the exact blog post link. Please link back to my blog, so that we can grow the party bigger :) 

Follow me, if you like my blog :)

4 comments:

  1. I sooo love your kitchen. The glass jars are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Aren't they, I love glass these days. Keep visiting :)

      Delete
  2. I have something to share will sure link in,..:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...