Monday, August 20, 2012

Washi Tapes!

I mentioned about the Washi Tapes K got for me from Japan. I have not really tried doing anything, except for few strips on a gift. So yesterday I googled about washi, found few ideas and decided to personalise my phone :) So far, I have used only one of the four. Need to figure out what to do with the rest!

So colourful, right :)

It totally matches my phone colours :)
Next, it is going to be my laptop :) What are your ideas??

Linking this to : Colours Dekor

8 comments:

  1. Oh I totally love washi tapes. Loved your idea for the phone! I have used washi tapes usually for plain gift wrapping paper and on votives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Gift wrapping is the easiest way to use them. It is slightly difficult to figure out the best creative way to use them. I just tried it on phone and I loved it. Have done the laptop also, will share the photograph soon :)

      Delete
  2. oh.. I had never heard of these.. but that looks awesome on your phone..

    Is that a new header.. Love it!! very pretty.. Thank you for linking into Colours Dekor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, yet to figure out uses of it though. Old header, need to change.. Thanks Patty :)

      Delete
  3. Hi,Rema!
    The Washi tapes look super adorable
    Any idea where i can purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anvitha, I have not seen them anywhere here. My husband travelled to Japan on work and this was the only thing I wanted :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...