Sunday, May 26, 2013

Charm of the old!

I have been away.. working (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.466515150103804.1073741830.432128370209149&type=3) attending a super fun wedding, meeting few college besties.. Teeny weeny vacation!

My parents live in our ancestral house which is 70 years old.. My dear friend came visiting us last year and clicked some lovely photographs. Things that I love about the house I grew up in..

My grandma travelled a lot, this is ticket from her Varanasi trip

Clay diyas

Lampshades












 

You can check more of her photography work here: https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaSapnaPhotography

2 comments:

  1. It is a lovely collection which you have put up. Make the most out of these designs by using our social commerce solutions. You can receive payments right here @ your very own blog. For more information please visit, www.enmarkit.com/fast

    Thanks and feel free to contact us for assistance sales@enmarkit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some Interior Designer projects around Bangalore but your collection is really cool and I would recommend them to my friends too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...